These high-end, pre-shaped steamers and jackets are loaded with
features. Definition suits are one of the most technical and
feature-rich wet suits on the market. Definition suits truly define
what a diving suit should be.
- The NEW Body Map System applies specific
materials to each part of the suit for ultimate warmth and
- Infrared Reflecting Fleece HEAT SHEILD
Technology is applied on the interior torso keeping the most
important area of your body protected.
- Ultraspan FLEX Inserts on bending areas, for freedom where you
move most and easy to dress.
- Panels with NEW abrasion resistant STRETCHTEC on shoulders and
back are tough for long wear but comfortable.
- 100% plush interior lining on non-stretch areas for a full
comfort suit and easy wearing.
- Double seals on arms and legs with comfort zippers to keep
water out and easy to put on and take off.
- Steamer with diagonal back zipper: super simple to pull closed
or open, without the help of a buddy. A diagonal zipper also puts
less pull pressure on the neoprene at the lower back of suit,
eliminating potential tearing and wear.
- Super comfy, reinforced neck collar with glideskin interior
plus front mini zip closure makes getting your head through no
longer a challenge. Yet it zips up perfectly to keep water out
- Available in both 7/5 mm and 5/4 steamers with optional 5mm
front zippered, hooded jacket for added warmth and insulation.
- Available in a wide range of sizes for all body shapes and
heights plus Lady's specific sizes are shaped for a women, for
better fit and thermal protection. (8 sizes in men's steamers and 6
sizes in lady's)